The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

United States Emirates? :thinking:

2 Likes

Seems like they put different flavourings in depending on the critters they’re aiming to kill so insect paste for some, fishmeal for weasels, hazelnuts for squirrels, meat for others. I wonder what the actual poisonous element is.

Probably a blood thinner, warfarin or similar. It will be shit and slow.

Online sales only, it’s probably on ebay already.

Is there a money-flavoured one, for Tories?

27 Likes

gaga

Well struck Sir!!

We buy any car. Put the car details in, and you sign up for a veritable torrent of emails.

Then “we’ve got an increased offer, but you have to click here to see it” emails

Then SMS that you can’t stop, as the stop number just fails to send

Fuck off

4 Likes

Are you selling your leased car? Naughty :rofl:

Any fcking email that makes you click on something to go through to the senders application or website to read the message. MS Teams being the worst offender.

Needed a valuation for my dad’s car. Unfortunately it seems to be in demand, so they’re very keen!

Block the number?

Very keen to get you signed up, and then knock down your cars condition and valuation when they know you’re on the hook.

If you list on auto trader I think their algorithm gives you a realistic market price.

1 Like

WBAC offered me £150 for my heap before taking account of its condition.

Today I got £315 scrap value. Not bad for a £400 outlay 3 years ago!

10 Likes

They stopped trying to pretend that their offer prices were realistic ages ago.
Now they advertise ‘convenience’

Train cancelled. Nothing unusual about this. However, the same operator appears to be having problems keeping water out of the driving cab as water ingress was a reason given back in:

OCTOBER!!!

So a windmillng CP (whilst being forced to listen to Blue’s All Rise song on repeat to the cunt (s) responsable for this fucking shit.

2 Likes

The guy in Finland who is convinced that I am trying to rip him off, because I won’t send him 2kg of records for £11.75 postage. He is convinced that is the price on the Royal Mail website :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s just the price in bitcoins for the hackers to release Royal mail from the ransomware.

2 Likes

Oh fuck off Sean Murphy, you’re a cunt.

3 Likes

At least Virgo isn’t on the team!

1 Like

This cunt.

3 Likes