The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

‘Take back control…’

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I never like to wish ill on anyone but I’m prepared to make an exception for that bitch

3 Likes

She really is a hateful bitch.

3 Likes

Netanyahu for being a corrupt right wing loon and Israel for voting the cunt in (again)

I expect Priti Patel will be knocking on his door again soon

Protesters described Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s proposed changes as an attack on democratic rule.
It follows the instalment of the most religious and hardline government in Israeli history.

1 Like

Agreed. And you know I’m not a hating type normally. This piece of shit is exceptional. Let’s see how the Gutter Press handles this little lot.

Will probably find some new Harry and Megan distraction.

1 Like

Yet another Tory vermin as Home Secretary, spouting hate and division politics and not giving a fuck.

1 Like

It’s some fucking feat being an even more loathsome cunt than Priti Patel but she will be no doubt be proud of that fact.

I would also put good money on her being a holocaust denier.

1 Like

Holy shit.

CP to met police (again)

There probably are officers working for the Met who aren’t rapists, murderers or who don’t share racist jokes & photos of dead women but they are the exception & really it’s them who should be newsworthy. Not cvnts like the above.

At least it’s further proof that the decision to remove Cressida Dick was correct.(although it had been obvious for ages)

3 Likes

The ‘one bad apple’ thing doesn’t fly here, the met have had numerous complaints against them for improper searches, racism, unfair handling of protests/rallies, failing to investigate officers properly and so on and on and on…

It’s just another example where the met need to sort their shit out rather than trying to cover things up.

it emerged he had come to the attention of police over nine incidents, including rape allegations, between 2000 and 2021.

Been saying for some time that if there’s evidence suggesting a repeat sex offender is operating in London, the first place the Met should be checking is their own staff database.

2 Likes

GTR. Uckfield Line ‘service’ fucking cancelled with a convenient* two hour fucking wait until the next train.

Top quality* excuse given:

“…due to an unusually high number of trains needing repair”.

CUNTS

2 Likes

When it runs it’s good. When it’s bad it’s really, really fucking bad

1 Like

You’re not a “disruptor” just a mouthpiece for very racist and xenophobic cunts.

3 Likes

The BBC R4 Media Program interview with it’s leader made for ‘interesting’ listening; might still be available on 'sounds.

FTFY

1 Like

They have been listening to you.

Might almost be worth doing this before you employ someone as a plod.

1 Like

They do, this is checking people who joined before the tougher vetting that came in in 2006

They’ve managed to royally fuck that up as well, Their backlog has created a 12+ month delay for UKSV for other agencies. We’ve had work delayed by 12 months now due to the delays in getting suppliers engineers security cleared.

Plus it turns out that since 2006 many forces were only doing BPSS rather than RV or MV where required so those have to be done as well.

Seems fair enough to me to prioritise officers and police staff over engineers.

Can’t speak for everyone, but I had further vetting after Sarah Everards killer was found guilty and all my colleagues at the time.