The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

They use it for just normal stuff too. Torches, Leathermans, travel mugs.

Bet they have tactical sporks too…

3 Likes

Tactical pens are a thing… I’m pretty sure the term tactical just means anything sharp or spiky.

Boker Plus CID cal.45 Titanium (heinnie.com)

1 Like

Charge more.

2 Likes

When I call ‘Cuntrol’ to report a fault, I don’t expect to be given a patronising lecture about the order in which to report the fucking fault- which incidentally was first reported by me in May last fucking year…

So that cunt got my short end. Also the cunt that reported me because I deigned to use the fucking toilet.

Windmilling CP to both cunts.

:fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left:

6 Likes

Idiots in Norway who bid for something on eBay, win and then say"oh, but I didn’t realise how much the import duties would be, could you offer it to the second bidder".

Also, Brexit for making these things an issue.

Flying dropkicks to both.

2 Likes

I set buyer requirements to UK only in ebay after loads of grief with Italian and Chinese/HK buyers.

Brexit makes no difference to things sold to Norway. Norway is not in the EU although it follows a lot of EU regulations to be allowed access to their market. When I sold an item to Norway I only had to fill in a customs declaration document which took 30 seconds.
As above set your buyer requirements to UK only and mention that in each listing.

I found just blocking Italy solved a huge load of problems :grinning:

Whether Brexit makes no difference in fact to sending stuff to Norway matters not But thank you for the helpful correction). Brexit is rightfully in this thread.

I really don’t understand what on earth happens in your job. It seems a world of constant chaos and torment.

3 Likes

isn’t that the Jazz Horn videos thread?

9 Likes

Yes. They’re cunts. I’ve decided to start playing rough. No longer able to hide my contempt for the incompetents… :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

I find myself in a not dissimilar position. In my case, it looks like French whistleblower protections / punishments may well kick in. Which is potentially a lot more than just a slap on the wrist for someone.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to read this. Really hope that those who have fucked up get the appropriate punishment.

It boils my fucking piss; I’m genuinely angry about this sort of thing as lives rely on getting it right and doing the right thing.

And when we follow procedures and fuck all gets done about- y’know- trivial stuff like oil leaks, fuel leaks, exhaust system leaking into the fucking saloon…

We get targeted.

When people suggest I leave, I choose to take that as friendly advice.

Why the fuck should I leave though?

Ive done nothing wrong.

So to all employers and TU Representatives that allow this- even tacitly- a sustained and aggressively delivered CP to you…

:fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left::fist_left:

4 Likes

Justin Bieber out on the town . . .

3 Likes

My granny used to crochet blankets like that.

4 Likes

Self-administered cock punt for me continuing to buy LPs from Amazon. Aside from the obvious reasons I shouldn’t be buying LPs from Amazon, one in two must arrive warped. Garbage.

Bit late for new year’s resolutions but no longer will I be tempted by the siren call of something two quid cheaper than a proper record shop. What a dickhead.

6 Likes

I always feel a slight annoyance at paying for shipping when I use Juno but their packaging is perfect and they are well priced :+1:.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just going to use Juno or Norman from now on.

I bought three albums yesterday, one from Juno, one from Bandcamp and one from Amazon. The others haven’t arrived yet, but the Amazon one is warped.

I rarely buy from Amazon but had a record delivered in a paper bag recently.
Of course it was perfect. Not a crease to a corner and a perfectly flat record.

1 Like