The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Good job the finance industry doesn’t require any knowledge of numbers or economics, isn’t it?

CP to the astoundingly arrogant and condescending skip full of lard on newsnight at the moment.

2 Likes

WTAF when I first read it I assumed they gave her the remains that way back in 1975 “when things were different”

but no it was last fucking month, how fucking difficult would it have been to put them in a nice box to handover

Ah they did, but didn’t take it out of the carrier bag before handing it over

"The samples that formed part of the investigation were placed in a dignity wooden casket to be returned to Ms Reid while she was in hospital.

"This was then placed within a plastic bag to avoid drawing attention as they walked through the hospital.

ff’s indeed, you twats.

2 Likes

Max 40 minute stay on the 50 kWh we used in Stirling last week, 2 seperate visits required for full charge of etron :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve just seen the clip.

Goodness me, what a chuntering hippo.

I made the mistake of googling him. Bloody hell he’s a year younger than me.

2 Likes

Manchester, so much to answer for…

Sword Dancers. FFS.

4 Likes

What is it with city centre “budget” hotels now?

Brexit? Covid? Ukraine?

Even the most basic city centre Premier Inn or Travelodge is £200 a night.

This is the second time I’ve binned off a trip this year when confronted with this silliness.

2 Likes

Demand outstripping supply. In some cities its lease hold flats and student accommodation that gets built rather than hotels, in others there is just no where to build new hotels.

Even a BnB can really cost a ton a night.

A) someone for paying money for this
B) the DVLA for taking money for this

Come the day of the revolution brother we’re going to take these fuckers down

Don’t just sack the cunt, to me it’s a clear case of corporate manslaughter and the cunt should be hung from a lampost to send a message to other slum landlord housing companies.

“We accept their findings,” she said. “Sadly for me there were things that weren’t surprising, there were things that we’ve found over the last few months that need to be addressed and really I’d just like to start by saying sorry.”

Gareth Swarbrick has been removed from his post as chief executive of Rochdale Boroughwide Housing, the board said.

His sacking comes four days after an inquest said two-year-old Awaab died from a respiratory condition caused by exposure to the mould.

Another day,another load of bollox from Ovo
30 minutes on the phone asking them to take me to court as I’m not paying the bill again

Have sent screenshots to them via email and by pm to their twitter account,they are saying the images didn’t come through by email,and they want my bank statement in pdf form

No idea how to do that on a phone.

Wouldn’t be bothered,but can do without debt collectors turning up

Might be worth having a word with Citizens’ Advice. Ovo need to know you’ve got folks on your side.

2 Likes

don’t bother trying to reason with them anymore get straight onto logging a complaint with OFGEM and send them (OVO) a letter and email (tell them in the email you’ve also sent the letter by recorded delivery) saying you’ve done so.

5 Likes

On hold with them now :+1:

3 Likes

It would be worth contacting / emailing your M.P. too.

2 Likes

It won’t happen, but this should lead directly to custodial sentences.

1 Like