The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

No I didn’t. CP to me for that. It is however right underneath a CCTV camera in a known hotspot, so I feel confident it’ll be dealt with. Just couldn’t believe it happened, so didn’t do what I’d do if af work; take pictures, use relevant paperwork, etc…

Was a bloody good night out otherwise!

2 Likes

Get on it now mate - even at several removes sounds to me like you have a mild case of shock; plod will understand…

2 Likes

My first thought reading that Stu was that it sounded almost like a deliberate thing rather than an accident - sad to say but there are a lot of fucking psychos about.

1 Like

I’ll pop up to the cop shop and report this. Hopefully the CCTV has captured the incident. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I got a fair chunk after being knocked down by a speeding motor cyclist about 4 years ago. Fortunately not a direct hit but painful at the time & required a bit of physio. The biker’s insurance company didn’t want it to go to court & eventually made a decent offer.

1 Like

If you’ve got any cuts or bruises be sure to take pics of them at their worst. You may decide to pursue it.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that happened; that sounds very serious indeed. Hope that you made a full recovery.

There are some right cunts around; don’t seem to realise how dangerous their machines can be…

There are none thankfully. Only because I jumped up onto the bonnet. Had I not done that, I’m pretty sure I’d have cuts amd possible breakage…

It didn’t help that he hit a hip that has had a resurfacing op so has plenty of metal & screws in the vicinity. Initially I thought it was more damaging than it eventually turned out to be.

1 Like

Jesus christ, that sounds extremely painful; glad it wasn’t as physically damaging as you firrst thought; in any case, it’s not just that, but there’s the stress and of course one finds oneself being extra vigilant…

Just seen this, and sorry to hear it. Good job that there were no immediate serious hurts. Look out for things appearing after the event though (voice of experience). And do let the police know - he’ll think he’s got away with it, which won’t make him take more care in the future.

4 Likes

The JP Morgan Asset Management spokesperson on Today just before 8am who, when asked what was causing inflation to be 10.4%, said it was staff pay increases, which are running at 6.5%.

If only Amol Rajan understood that part of a cost going up by a small amount CAN’T be the reason for the whole of the cost going up by a large amount.

But, well, numbers eh ? They’re just so difficult.

1 Like

Found cctv of it.

In all seriousness I am glad you are sort of okayish both physically and mentally. Hope the silly bugger is found and dealt with appropriately.

4 Likes

Amol Rajan innit - utter prick. Who the fuck thought giving him a job at the BBC was a good idea. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Brilliant ! I’ve witnessed something similar to this before ! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He’s useless-by-design - doesn’t scare the right-wing Propagandakorps…

Wankers always blame the workers!

ONS say food inflation of 18.6% is a major contributor

1 Like

Saw him on Richard Osman’s quiz show, he was unbelievably ignorant about everything.

1 Like

The male equivalent of Fiona Bruceless…

1 Like

Like the government arguing that inflation needs to be ‘squeezed out’ and that’s why public sector workers need a sub-inflationary rise. So far I haven’t heard anyone ask him why inflation is now so bad given that the public sector has had sub-inflationary rises for pretty much the whole of the last decade. Or why he thinks the public sector, who are just part of the workforce, are expected to shoulder the whole task of fixing inflation.

2 Likes