The Boys' Own Book of Aeroplanes

Could be, the comps ran from the 40s to the 90s, might be a B-52H prototype judging by the engine cowls.

Interesting photo. I checked and the Vulcan is just over half the wingspan of the 52

Easyjet bomber

1 Like

Privatise All The Things

All bombing missions will depart from Stansted at shit o’clock and bomb their targets 50 miles away from their intended drop zone

We regret to inform you that the 11:06 bombing flight to Moss-cow has been cancelled. RyanWarfare would like to be the first to welcome our new Russian Overlords…

5 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if O’Leary opens a route to SVO

Love it

Bombs cost extra and there’s a surcharge if you actually want to drop them

3 Likes

Sorry sir. That 500 pounder is a bit big for the overhead locker. It’ll have to go in the hold. That’ll be an extra twelvety pounds please

1 Like

Operated by a company called Orbital, they used a Tristar to air launch rockets for space research for NASA…

2 Likes

This week’s winner of the low flying competition is this Ukranian SU-27 driver. With a road traffic sign collected and hanging off the port air intake! No wonder Ivan is having trouble shooting them down…

8 Likes

They are strong old ships! Imagine an F-35 staying in one piece after a clout like that!

1 Like

It’s got to actually take off to be able to hit something on land

Chris Bolton.

8 Likes

Stealth!

7 Likes

Pah, clearly an April fools. Everyone knows that’s a stealth bomber, not a stealth fighter…

8 Likes

I’m not convinced about the TellyTubbies remake based on that photo.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Shame about the Antonov but glad they’re controlling Hostomel again

1 Like