The Christmas Tat THREAD subtitled:The shit you hate that comes out year on year thread

Gimme the utter crap that you are forced to drag out of the attic, which because it is only superficially in your life for a week or 2 has some kind of stay of execution.
I’ll start:

This fucking thing not only looks like it should be in Gran’s house but it is almost totally useless. It falls over as you go past it and you then have to pick up all the cards. It has no feet so will scratch any surface, meaning it has to go on the floor. It only holds a small amount of cards, so when it comes out it is immediately full and then there are cards everywhere anyway.
It’s shit, I’m skipping it come 12th night and I say this every year. :persevere:

Whatcha got?

3 Likes

Borrow a pair of bolt cutters and re-purpose it as a dozen cable lifters. Then you can enjoy it the whole year round.

VB

2 Likes

For the last two years this little gimp has been dragged out. Supposedly the Christmas Elf is to encourage good behavior from fruit of loin 1. He must be moved every night to a new position. F.O.L finds this most exciting and continues his crimes against decency unabated. I have attempted to point out the elf is not your friend he’s Santa’s spy. F.O.L finds this very amusing usually dismissing the notion with “Silly Daddy”

Next up is the Christmas prawn - I do not know where this knitted shyster came from but my wife seemingly finds it hysterical

24 Likes

Can’t type since the Christmas Prawn. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have a sprout too. To my mind It is in purgatory

5 Likes

That christmas prawn is brilliant

5 Likes

A rat in a tuxedo that sings “Are you lonesome tonight” when you press it’s cummerbund.

FFS

4 Likes

Pic!

Will have to dig it out. I insisted on it going back in the box, in the garage, at the end of the garden.

1 Like

This friggin’ hat…

Narelle’s attempt to get me into the “spirit”. I have my own way…

6 Likes

Doesnt look happy… :grinning:

Needs cape :smirk:

3 Likes

The look says, “Make me wear this next year and the cat gets it!”

Thats no way to talk about Elvis

Mix this:
us-draft-color-poster
With a back combed one of these:

And get this:

I think it’s a Nutcracker but it doesn’t and makes me cringe, it’s so shit. It is perilously close to the log burner :imp:

2 Likes

This dumb looking thing has to be displayed every year :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Nice :joy:

Gabby the gay Angel.
He takes pride of place every year.

14 Likes

^^ Killer :rofl:

Cheers guys this had made me laugh - a lot.

Christmas Prawn is genius. :heart_eyes:

I think Terry would make a much more effective Christmas Elf :grinning:

2 Likes