The Christmas Tat THREAD subtitled:The shit you hate that comes out year on year thread

Snap :joy:

1 Like

no Christmas tat here - off loaded it all on to the mother-in-law

Because nothing says Christmas like an advertising image with an inappropriately placed branch.

5 Likes

This bastard monstrosity descends from the attic every Christmas. The fuck spontaneously jumps into life by lighting up, spraying snow and playing let it snow, all while vibrating like a Beko washing machine on full spin.

7 Likes

Why do we do this? Seems to me that whatever shite comes in, someone in the household gets attached, like nuthin in the world spells Christmas like the card rack thing and then the rest are stuck with it. Have found a couple of other bits and will post tomorrow.
So far the prawn has it. I fucking pissed myself at that! :joy:

2 Likes

The prawn is endearing and understandable. All the other shit is horrendous. I always blame my kids love and attachment, especially towards bastard snowman, but I realised I was given it before I had children, that kind of scared me :flushed:

Second set of Christmas tat.
The knitted inappropriate nativity. Note the king and his present. Dead sheep in the manger etc etc.

7 Likes

That looks like a pic from the great Sou’Wester bake off from last year :grinning:

3 Likes

Boxing day I will be at my Sisters, she is the families curator of Christmas shitlooms.

I hope Quentin the prancing Santa is on show. - Pics to follow.

4 Likes

Wasn’t even deliberate.
Just a lame attempt to back up the pop up Xmas tree with at least one other decoration.

Everyone who arrives has commented…

3 Likes

Christmas cards I fucking hate them. Waste of money, resources and space. The only vaguely acceptable use for them is to conceal a crisp 20 or 50 from the thieving posties.
Also we have a duo of tacky singing Xmas homunculi one is a snowman thing and the other a teddy stocking effort I try to leave the batteries in every year when packing up in the hope that they leak and the acid dissolves the bastards.

3 Likes

Ok, the archivist of the Christmas toot has been a lot le slack this year. The cream of the visible
Shit crop this year is

The Christmas runt rat

Santa by day

Santa by night

Seasonal suffering will be ending soon as we’ll be pissing off

1 Like

Decorations are down , tree stripped, dumped tomorrow

Hallelujah

2 Likes

That Santa by Day is fucking tragic !

Jim at the office

3 Likes