The Christmas Tat THREAD subtitled:The shit you hate that comes out year on year thread

I had wondered how Mrs. MWS would respond to the revelation ‘I hate buffets’. I could see a flame of displeasure flash through her eyes during the debate and noted I should be on guard against some subtle yet cunning ploy. Shazzzzammm, just over a week later my comeuppance has arrived.

Few will remember the Christmas prawn, I had hoped to ‘Loose’ it in the loft this year - NO Joy! Mrs MWS beat me to the punch and fetched all the hateful toot from the loft and busied herself whilst I was at work (Napping) - In addition to the prawn, we now have the following:
The Christmas Crab:

The Christmas Seagull

And most infuriatingly the Christmas Gammon (I am certain this is a dig as I banned Gammon this year having attempted to take political high ground.)

Again I am forced to retreat to the mind garden for solace and safety - As trolling goes my wife has proven to be wonderfully superior.

18 Likes

Knitting troll - you’ve been owned boy.

I thought Christmas Prawn was the pinnacle of knitting-based trolling last year, but I have to admit that knitted Christmas Gammon eclipses both the prawn and the crab.

Bravo Mrs MWS, bravo :clap:

5 Likes

All I want for Christmas is crabs

3 Likes

I love them :heart_eyes:

We have a rat, in a tuxedo, holding a baton. When you press it’s stomach, it sings “Are you lonesome tonight?” in a high-pitched voice.

It’s been at least 15 years since we acquired it. When will the fucking battery run out?

3 Likes

This evening, perhaps ?

I think it is powered by the work of Satan himself.

Moral: Around 352 days per year rest is ideal for your health and longevity.

2 Likes

Christmas albums percolating into the weekly album new releases schedule.

2 Likes

Xmas thread necros: hate 'em :poop:

1 Like

This. There is a six month waiting list at vinyl pressing plants because some git thinks we all want a copy of Now That’s What I Call Me Bollocks Music Volume 6732 on pink splatter vinyl for Xmas.

Cunts!

2 Likes

Link please :grin:

4 Likes

I’ll feckin’ link you to the bottom of the feckin’ stairs in a minute… :grinning:

5 Likes

fuck me you’re not selling your copy? you’ll upset the market

Someone here needs to open a pressing plant

Opening one might be a lot easier than staffing it with people with the right skills.

Indeed. Nearly everything I’ve bought recently (with the exception of VMP releases) has been duff and has been returned. The Sault LP arrived yesterday and I couldn’t bring myself to play it for fear that the pressing is awful.

I won’t be putting up a tree, but if I did …

9 Likes