The crotch rocket thread

very light thing with lots of power wins drag race shocker.

2 Likes

Bikes still rock :metal:

2 Likes

Thought I’d take advantage of the early autumn sunshine.

1 Like

Bumped into this load of British iron in the car park.

3 Likes

Very distinctive location too :sunny:

Just learnt that Performance Bikes magazine is no more. A shame but I suppose a sign of the times.
It’s now merged into Practical Sportbikes magazine so will probably have a couple pages devoted to modern stuff.
I haven’t bought it regularly for years.

The last time I bought a bike mag was when I was going on holiday last summer. The previous time was pretty much exactly 12 months prior to that. I bought, Bike, Practical Classics and Classic Bike. Not bought PB for years, although I did quite enjoy it. The centre pages used to be great until they sanitized them.

6 Likes

The Maserati one is cool as fuck :heart_eyes:

1 Like

11 Likes

The clock wasn’t working.

4 Likes

And now the fairing doesn’t either. :grinning:

1 Like

http://cycle-ergo.com

Neat site, shows all the bikes I don’t fit on :sob:

I do have a play on that site quite regularly. Not sure how accurate it is but it does give an indication at least. Ie just how quickly a sports bike would trigger my sciatica :frowning:

1 Like

Nope :sob:

Ooooooo maybe :grin:

But, but, you’ll look like a Polis rider on the beemer

1 Like

!
My last bike , and the bike I’d like next. As you can see , the Ducati is much more sensible :wink::joy:
Now to convince wifey

1 Like

Lol! I had a hypermotard as a courtesy bike when the 998 was In for a service. The fucking thing hardly ever had the front wheel on the ground, it was an absolute hoot up to about 60mph whereupon it became a literal pain in the neck because of the wind blast.

Has to be someone’s tag…

1 Like

On the old Ducati forum they were called Hyperretards which might work better here.