The Football

Understatement of the season

Gobshite Savage on BBC

1-1 at half-time. I would say that is a fair reflection

and in the same sentenceā€¦

do they deserve the equaliser? Possibly not

Make your fucking mind up, you useless tosser.

1 Like

Burnley lead :astonished:

Wolves level.

Shocks tonight?

Wolves !!!

Allison again!

2 Likes

I thought Dalot and Bailly looked good last night, even Darmian played well. Matic had his best game this season, which to be fair isnā€™t saying much.

The difference compared to the last few matches was Herrera and a front 3 that are quick on the break. We seem to be getting our shape back without Sanchez fucking it up. Lollypop can stay on the bench along with Lukaku.

We wonā€™t make top 4 or win anything, but we can at least start to play some more attractive and exciting football.

From the MOTD highlights it looked like Arsenal should have won comfortably.

I like this from the Leeds fan twitter account :smile:

2 Likes

That is the trouble with highlights. Man United were more in control of the match, but the Arse had more chances on goal.

The bits i saw,2-2 seemed a fair result.

I watched the whole game and had no vested interest in the resultā€¦

2-2 was fair enough.

1 Like

Might as well give the title to City now.:tired_face:

No. Lose to Utd first then give it to them. :grinning:

The talk is of Pochettino being lined up by Utd for the Summer. Iā€™d be happy with that. They should really have hired him when he was available the summer they hired LvG. Better late than never I suppose.

1 Like

Did you not watch the North London Derby?

No, but he think heā€™s probably taken Spurs as far as Levy will let him.

he wont manage another plc - he might be tempted by Real Madrid, or an Italian teamā€¦

Iā€™d much rather have Zidane if it were my choice.

In fact Iā€™d give Eddie Howe a shot before Poch.

Zidane needs to do it when not inheriting a team full of world class players. Then Iā€™d be more interested. Undoubtedly a great player but as a manager the Juryā€™s still out imho.

Poch just donā€™t strike me as a ā€˜winnerā€™ - too nice and cuddly.