The Football

Real Madrid 1, Girona 2. :rofl:

1 Like

Ramos sent off too

1 Like

Watching that in Spain. Much sniggering by the locals at Courtois’ attempts before the second goal.

2 Likes

Blah…Palace…Fuck, yeah…Grin…Blah…Drink…Eeeeeaggggleeessss!!!

1 Like

Well worked goal. Great cross.

Second goal even better. Quality.

1 Like

Chelsea are fucking dire.

2 Likes

Good to see the Man U fans located under a sign saying " Pride of London" :joy:

2 Likes

This result might just be the final nail in Sarri’s coffin.

Imagine if they get walloped again by City on Sunday.:smiling_imp:

The way they’re playing, you have to think that it is the most likely outcome.

Matic was my MotM, him and Herrera were everywhere.

Chavs were so poor without Willian. Wtf doesn’t he start Pedro and Willian? Put Kante back and drop that useless Jorginho?

City easy draw again. Wolves away is going to be more testing than the Chavs away.

All premiership away so far for United, doing it the hard way. I was sort of expecting City away.

Rotherham
Burnley
Newport County
Swansea

City’s draws in the FA Cup. Cunts.

1 Like

And don’t forget Burton Albion in the League Cup semi’s.:weary:

Won’t stop the press saying what a genius Pep is though.

I cannot for the life of me work out why he persists in playing Kante this way. It clearly isn’t working.

And depsite the defence being all over the shop, Christensen can’t get a sniff while Calamity Luiz keeps the gig week in week out

Looks like Sarri is toast and an announcement tomorrow apparently.

Who ever buy’s the players at the Chavs needs sacking PDQ. £72M for a half decent keeper when right sided midfield and full backs who can defend are needed. Then a good striker is on loan and he’s 32 with a back-up 33 year old striker, FFS.

Enjoyed last night’s game. Two very evenly matched teams.

Assuming no changes in injury status, I would seriously consider playing Fabinho ahead of Matip alongside Van Dijk on Sunday, but we won’t. He was great against Bayern.

2 Likes

I only managed to see the second half, but it was a decent.

Shame, first half was much better.

2 Likes

Do you think they’ll get through? 0-0 at home is a decent result but Liverpool’s recent away form in CL hasn’t been great.