The Football

Dortmund’s keeper is awful.

Poch v Ole - no contest.:rofl:

Didn’t see it, mate. Just caught the back end of the text commentary.

This is a bit rich, coming from a bloke who played in a side that, provided your milkman’s cousin was Irish, you were in.

2 Likes

More alleged cuntery from the master himself.

The Special One…:joy:.

Nice typo in the the article though. RT is the Russian Broadcaster. RTE is Ireland’s State Broadcaster and unlikely to have the readies for Maureen’s services…

1 Like

I’m sure he was trying to get sacked.

Woodward should have gone first. He employs a guy who over the last few jobs has a habit of losing the dressing room, alienating players, and playing very boring, if sometimes effective, football. And being an arse in press conferences. Love or hate Man U, one thing they have mostly always done is play attacking attractive football imo.

The thing is, at the time, he seemed the obvious person for the job.

I’d rather have left Van Gaal in place & said so at the time.

Ole will be found out (and was last night). He signed some random players for Cardiff. He had no idea what he was doing at Cardiff, a totally different situatiin admittedly.

Are you taking Norwegian lessons?

Maybe. I don’t think he was ‘found out’ so much as simply running into a team with some better players who played better. I don’t think you can judge any manager really until they’ve had the chance to mould their own team with the benefit of a few transfer windows. Whether Ole will get that chance remains to be seen.

1 Like

Ja.

1 Like

Bit like Silva at the Toffees?

I did warn he seems to have a track record of running out of ideas when it gets hard.

OGS is doing great but he is hardly proven when the going gets tough.

Some coaches don’t seem to need an apprenticeship, but nothing beats being a manager who has to deal with losing and come through it. Ince did have a point when he said he could have done what OGS has to date.

1 Like
1 Like

Aye right. He’s the guvnor. :rofl:

1 Like

Arsenal :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope common sense is used and Blackpool don’t receive a points deduction.

1 Like
1 Like