The Football

What, are you Alan Hansen now? :laughing:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Perhaps now they will have to play some youth players. Players looking to leave will no doubt be stopped now.

Will make hiring a new manager interesting.

Ouch!

Meh

Spurs have been working under the same restrictions* for quite some time now, but it doesn’t seem to have harmed their league position too much

* self imposed

1 Like

West Ham defence :crazy_face:

Burnley doing well.

Looks like they’ve ensured the title is now a two horse race.

Look like we (Newcastle) have signed a player that can play in Almiron. The whole team seemed to have more confidence and upped their game. Hope we continue in the same manner against Burnley.

1 Like

Burnley are a different proposition given their upturn in form since their own successful Burxit.
Almiron is quick but unlike most players of that ilk he is eager and busy, he doesn’t just stand around waiting for a chance to turn on the afterburners, he goes looking for those opportunities.

1 Like

New manager for Leicester soon

2 Likes

5-1 at home park makes me a happy bunny tonight. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes,nice for the gd as well

We’ve got Sunderland away and Luton at home for our next two games so it was vital we won today.

1 Like

It’s about time you lost one, then quickly return to form and beat Luton.

:wink:

I agree it will be a more difficult game but I liked lot of our passing today. Perez seemed quicker today and him Almiron and Rondon looked good together.

Messi scores his 50th Hat-Trick against Sevilla.

Jimmy??

1 Like

Unsurprising after yesterday’s fiasco

Been on the cards for ages and he hardly helps himself with his dour demeanour.

On paper Leicester are a botton half team - with the possible exception of the goalie, they have, imo, no players who would even get into the squads of the top 6.
Not sure how things stand with owners after the helicopter tragedy - can’t see Rodgers or Rafa taking the job unless serious funds are guaranteed.

1 Like

If today goes badly for him, Sarri will be available on Monday…

3 Likes