The Football

To be fair, some Chelsea castoffs have done well at Leicester.

2 Likes

Mark Lawrenson demonstrating the cutting edge insight that makes him such a highly paid employee with the BBC

I think Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will get the job – he’s done a super job and they’ve got very good players. They just need to keep winning games.

4 Likes

I would think that Mike Phelan has an impact as well.

Lawrenson has been stealing a living off the BBC tax for years.

1 Like

Sanchez can’t even get a starting spot when Martial is injured.

Great link (before the edit) Bob.:rofl:

So far so drab - Liverpool with lots of possession but bereft of ideas and dead easy to defend against.

Salah you useless piece of shit.

United will be lucky to have 11 men left by half time at this rate,

Good save

1 Like

Klopp looks almost as annoyed as me - difference is he is responsible for the teams performance and it has been utter garbage.

Becker to the rescue

Another sub. MU in serious bother now. Rashford is like a man off with his injury too.

Despite all the injuries Man Utd still look the more likely team to score.:open_mouth:

Klopp Out.:rage:

1 Like

Well that was a poor game.

I hope the cup final provides a bit more entertainment.

3 Likes

Agreed, dogshit

1 Like

United crowd were excellent though.

Peculiar game. Liverpool played better in the 1st half but I was pleased by how easily their front 3 were shut out. I don’t think DDG has had many easier afternoons this season. Not sure why Utd’s midfield options were so easily decimated yesterday & today. Sanchez still offered nothing. Probably a fair result.

Agreed I thought it was there for the taking, not much offered by the front three, you had the better chances. I really hope we are not going to bottle it

Chelsea coming into it now. They may nick this.