The Football

Nice round of “Martin Martin what’s the score?” at the City Ground as Villa stick one to the clown :clown_face:

1 Like

I would want to avoid Juve

Ex players, innit.

Tbh I hope all of the English teams avoid each other. They might all get through :smiley:

Robertson you plonker.:weary:

1 Like

Who could replace him. He’s always struck me as a bit of a weak link anyway.

You know UEFA will ensure that the English sides meet each other.

Good professional performance by Liverpool but bloody hell, Bayern are poor at the moment. Did Allison have to make a save in the 2nd half?

He’s not been quite as good defensively at times this season, but he is essential to the way we play going forward.

I don’t believe all that tin foil hat bollox

City and Pep nailed on to get Porto or Ajax.

2 Likes

I don’t suppose Utd can get Juve having had them in the groups. Tottenham can’t get Barca.either

City Ajax, United Barca, Liverpool Juve, Spuds Porto

Bound to be at least 1 all English tie

Doesn’t that end now?

Don’t know. I’d have thought they couldn’t meet again til the final.

Could be wrong,but think it all stops after the last 16 matches

I think anyone can draw any team now.

1 Like

Ok, it’s Wiki, but I assume it’s right.

** In the draws for the quarter-finals and semi-finals, there are no seedings, and teams from the same group or the same association can be drawn against each other. As the draws for the quarter-finals and semi-finals are held together before the quarter-finals are played, the identity of the quarter-final winners is not known at the time of the semi-final draw. A draw is also held to determine which semi-final winner is designated as the “home” team for the final (for administrative purposes as it is played at a neutral venue).*