The Football

The Neymar challenge at half time in a Mexican league game. Top stuff.

5 Likes

Well, Croatia, well, we should win, but we will make hard work of it and Sterling will miss another two chances.

It’s that ‘should’ word again. :grinning:

I know! We WILL win.

It is the semi-final of the World Cup. Winning easily (or 7-1) is very unusual. No points for a style, just get the win any way you can.

As long as the England players don’t start thinking they ‘should’ win, they’ll be alright.

3 Likes

A colleague of mine is claiming that last year he put ÂŁ10 @1000/1 for England to lose in the World Cup Final.

Sadly I think this will be a game to far. Hope I’m wrong,didn’t expect to see England have a chance to make a final again in my lifetime Very excited about it other than I will on an empty motorway shouting abuse at pigeons

1 Like

Will you be able to hear the radio over the magnificent roar of the engine? :confused:

1 Like

The first World Cup Final I saw was 1954 when Germany caused a massive upset by beating a below par Hungary. Black and white and in Switzerland I think.

Think you’re combining Romeo Benetti and Claudio Gentile into one person. To be fair, they both might as well have been playing with a caveman club in hand :grinning:

Should win comfortably imo - Kane against Lovren is no contest.
Sterling has to score eventually also.:open_mouth:

I’ve gone for England to win by more than 1 goal at 4/1.:grin:

1 Like

That’s us going out then.

3 Likes

Ha! You’re a cheese eating surrender monkey these days anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Really looking forward to tomorrow nights game. Could be a cracker

I’m taking “cheese eating” as being the most significant part of that phrase, and it’s one I don’t have a problem with :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think both games could be classics :+1:

1 Like

France will not give Belgium the run of the park like Brazil did. Brazil thought they could out-Brazil them, but it turned out they couldn’t.

1 Like