The Football

If Chelsea don’t need Tammy, could we have him back for a bit?

Messi at Selhurst Park would make my whole life, nothing more would be required I could die happy even though Palace are my second team :rofl:

Whereas I admire your message, I have never, ever understood a second team. There is one team only and it’s your team. Any other team is just another team.

But thanks anyway :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s complicated

I was born oop North then transplanted to South London

I could never ditch Leeds but I fell in love with South London and CPFC was integral.

1 Like

Matt Doherty to Spurs for tuppence

WTAF is that all about ???

Paul Pogba and Tanguy Ndombele test positive for CV-19. Also Wan Bassaka gets a two week break in the quarantine naughty corner for going to Dubai on his hols along with Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount, Christian Pulisic and Fikayo Tomori are self-isolating after jollies in Greece.

Chelsea sign Sarr from Nice for free. Nice one. :heart_eyes:

Chelsea have said he will spend the 2020-21 season out on loan.

Chelsea be Chelseaing.

3 Likes

Today’s Chelsea signing. Is this real life or is it FIFA20?

3 Likes

He’ll be in for a shock when he gets loaned out to Scunthorpe.

4 Likes

Putting a pretty decent squad together…Roman must have found a spare billion lost down the back of his luxury yachts sofa.

1 Like

It’s for real. Free transfer from PSG.:heart_eyes:

I think the question was rhetorical, Dave.

Rhetorical? Who’s he play for and how much?

4 Likes

He’s one of your own players!

Went on loan to AFC Sarcasm in 2017.

5 Likes

Top story on the BBC Football page

Slow news day, lads?

Hope that doesn’t come back to haunt us.

1 Like

Another site was suggesting that Mane might be going the other way.

It’s not beyond the realms he could leave at some point to either Madrid or Barca (not this season), but the idea of a swap-deal is even more X-Files than the idea of Messi going to Liverpool in the first place.

Those sites have to generate traffic somehow, mind :slight_smile:

Still stunned at the idea of Messi at Liverpool. Messi spends a lot of the game just standing or slowly moving. He is absolutely brilliant when he gets going but the thought of him as an integral part of Klopp’s forward press: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: