The Football

His stats were actually ok last season for the relative few mins he played, skewed of course by being forever knacked and only played against chum teams

I’ve my eye on him, for sure. Hope he gets everything together

Messi asks for transfer from Barcelona.

Rio Fucking Ferdinand

2 Likes

Defenders throughout La Liga will be having a party over this one.
Dear God don’t let ManCity get there mits on him, Messi for Burnley!

2 Likes

I think Man City is the team he will go for they have Pep, the money and ex Barca people on the payroll.

Bet Mahrez will be delighted.

1 Like

Unfortunately you are likely to be right should he wish to test himself in the PL…There carnt be many clubs around Europe that can afford him…PSG perhaps.

He could earn himself another gazillion quid by going to China

He may get to experience a wintry Tuesday evening of Rumbelows cup action in Stoke just to prove whether he really can cut it at the highest level. They’d ideally bring Pulis back just for the night.

5 Likes

The more I read this insightful information the more I realise he’s just made for the Palace.

1 Like

That would be a chastening experience for him…as would getting lumps hoofed out of him on a freezing night at Turf Moor…as for the PL I can see him only being interested in joining up with Pep and a fair crack at another champions League run.

He won’t even need to buy a new shirt.

Spot on!
I can’t help but feel it’s going to happen.
The stars are aligning; the runes have settled; the tea leaves have been read; Messi comes to Selhurst and Woy will get the best out of him by playing him at left back.
I can’t believe it hasn’t happened sooner.

1 Like

And fuck you Shiteee if you think you’re going to offer him millions. It’s the glory he’s after ; not the cheque!

1 Like

Chelsea sign Chilwell.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

There’s nothing quite like getting to the QF year in year out :+1:

1 Like

Can you stop buying good players please Dave?

Need to find Roman a new hobby, pronto.

We NEED players, lots of them. We were a wee bit fortunate to get a CL place thanks to Leicester blowing up.

Maybe some of those dozens of promising young players that you hoovered up and then farmed out on loan to teams in the Vanarama Northern Conference might be ready for some 1st team PL action by now? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes