The Football

For Sullivan and Brady’s sake I hope you get relegated.:hushed:

1 Like

:sob:

Decent game at the Bridge.

Still early in the season and Bournemouth are no rollovers now.

Chavs played better, but the arse should’ve won it:worried:

Wenger in?

1 Like

That was a good result and with 24 shots. Some great football by Chelsea but The Arse were poor and we have to improve in defence. We need Hazard for 90 mins. but nice to see Barclay’s improvement, goalkeeper didn’t cover himself with glory.
We will get better with more games.

Thanks for coming, Huddersfield.

City we’re impressive, pure class, let’s see if United have any.

It’s the the two down class at the moment.

An enjoyable half of football at the Amex.:rofl:

United are a mess. I’m amazed by the lack of fight. They are dreadful to watch as it is all sideways with no sense of shape or plan.

Quite enjoyable really :slightly_smiling_face:

Knowing United they will score twice in injury time but they really do look clueless, talentless and totally untogether. Jose has worked his magic yet again.:wink:

Looking forward to Jose’s post match interview.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Meh. Is Jose trying to prove something by picking the worst possible combination of centre halves?

That’s the problem sometimes when you visit the seaside - the seagulls shit on you :wink:

2 Likes

I’m surprised you noticed the seagull’s efforts given how comprehensively United shat themselves.

1 Like

Well done Watford winning 1-3 at Burnley.

Obviously Jose has to take a lot of responisbility for recruitment but none of the United outfield team today would get into Man City or Liverpools first team imo. Pogba maybe at a push.

Worrying times for United.:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like