The Football

United weren’t that bad and if Lukaku had scored early on or when he had a good chance just after the first Spurs goal (good save by Lloris) then it could have been different.

United’s worst centre-halves for 30 years.

Yes shaw looks very good

There is no team, just a collection of unhappy well paid players.

Lukaku needs dropping for Rashford, we need to stop buying second rate players like Sanchez, Lindelof and Fred and fucking play Martial, Rashford and Lingard as the front 3, with Pogba behind.

The most impressive centre half pairings have been Bailly and Rojo last season.

Quite why Lollypop got a new fucking contract I have no idea. He and Darmian, Lindelof, Sanchez and Fred need to go.

1 Like

It’s evident that Jose isn’t taking this team anywhere. He hasn’t helped by generating a funk of negativity since the world cup happened. He moaned about not being able to buy yet more centre backs (Spurs didn’t buy anyone but you don’t see Pochetino creating the same negative vibe.)
I’m not sure who should replace him (out of those who’d come) but the sooner he has gone the better.

Emergency board and owners meeting tomorrow I suspect with Jose asked to explain himself at the board meeting then the board meet with the owners over VC.

I think he will be given two more matches to fuck up and then gone.

Good heavens, Geoff Shreeves is a dreadful sycophant.

He could do with being gone before the international break really.

I can’t believe there isn’t a Manchester United centre-back in the Academy that’s better than what’s out there. But José won’t take a chance on developing them.

Who would replace Jose?

Anyone at the moment.

Potch

Bielsa. Sorry Leeds fans. :grinning:

Bizarre response from Jose in his press conference tonight.

2 Likes

Zidane

I can’t say I’m not enjoying this after years of looking the devil’s in the eye

Not yet convinced although he’d be a better bet than Jose.

“You’re not special anymore…” :rofl:

1 Like

Arsene Wenger is available.

1 Like

I don’t think it’ll be Rafa will it …

VB

1 Like