The Football

Sounds like WHU had many chances but somehow contrived to lose to Arse 3-1. Cunts. :rage:

Edit: 9 goals conceded, bottom of the league and still we play with a back four. If it’s still a four next week, it’ll prove to me that The Charming Man is mentally ill. :+1:

he’ll play, the alternatives don’t beer thinking of - Vorm or Gazzaniga.

We don’t do well at OT

Good result ground out by the mighty reds

1 Like

That’s two wins in a week when we haven’t played at all well - sign of Champions.:ok_hand:

Front three playing at about 60% at the moment.

Real shame to see Mark Hughes a game or two away from the sack.:lying_face:

1 Like

If the first 10 minutes of Watford v Palace are anything to go by, I’ll be surprised if there are still 22 players on the pitch at full time :grin:

Watford should get a 3 point deduction for that home kit. It’s like there are three fucken’ teams on the pitch.

1 Like

Waspford

Sunday Times “exclusive” report tha Chelsea is up for sale following the recenet visa problem, 2 offers refused and he’s looking for a better price.

When I watched Watford in the 50’s their hame kit was Turquoise Blue shirts white socks and shorts. Their nickname was Town not Hornets.

Remember going to a Watford v Palace match around 1980,Vince Hilaire was fantastic that day.

Just noticed Sarri does a wicked impression of Tony Pulis.

Not a great game but 3 points well won. Newcastle were far too defensive, at home as well.

Too

Enjoyable game this evening.:grin:

It’s all going to implode very soon at old traffford

3 Likes

very satisfactory

Bye Bye Jose

Great performance by Spurs with classy finishing. Felt sorry for Luke Shaw as he was excellent for United.