The Football

But United top with fouls.:grinning:

Wank.

Shit stadium for footy the WHUFC athletics ground.

Loving that Martial scored two.

Also loving Real Scum losing again at home.

Meanwhile, Barca are 2-0 up.

Taxi for Lopetegui :roll_eyes:

Sorry (not) for hijacking every thread but Zac came as a mascot at the Wolves match today.

Steve Bull has been a great supporter.

11 Likes

Very scrappy win on Saturday (lovely finish from Salah, though).

We haven’t got going at all yet this season, except maybe against PSG. This is either totally brilliant or very concerning (hello Paul).

1 Like

Given we are joint top on points, I’m hoping the former…:wink:

Shaquiri still looking a good signing. the rest of them look a bit fecked tbh. Results have been good but will be interesting to see if it can be sustained. City still looking imperious although it might have been a different game if Kompany had been sent off in the first minute (as he should’ve been) and the 2nd ‘goal’, which came from a cross with the ball having gone out, had been disallowed. Sane could’ve got red aswell. Mahrez starting to look the part again.

Excellent start for Dean Smith and JT at home in front of 41,326 :+1:

Still gonna be tough to get up this season unless they can magically put a massive run of wins together.

1 Like

Guess which side I’m on.:zipper_mouth_face:

Good to see Mo score of course - hope that lifts the shackles he seems to have been carrying.

But the fact is we rode our luck to beat Huddersfield (and Brighton, Leicester, Palace etc) and we were abject against Roma. Not sure I’m seeing much progression other than in goal - Alisson.:heart_eyes:

Be amazed if we are within 10 points of City come the end of the season.

The problem with your analysis here, apart from being incorrect, is that you’re saying you won’t have luck during the course of a match. Which is just plain daft. Look at the summary Guy just gave of the City game. They ‘had luck’ and won 5-0.

1 Like

Boooooo…:disappointed:

Didn’t you play Napoli?

1 Like

God knows - I don’t ever watch us, though my analysis is still pure gold.:joy:

2 Likes

I went to this game on Saturday. Great entertainment and some lovely goals from both teams.

Another super performance so far from Lindelof. One day he will be awake.

Not to worry Bob, City are 0-2 up against Shaktar, so it is all win for you currently…

Commentators continuing to cream themselves over Ronaldo’s utterly shit free kick record.

Ooh, look at how he hits it straight at the keeper.

1 Like

Utd will be very fortunate to get anything out of this. Being schooled by Juve.

1 Like

You were better in the second half, but overall you did well to limit the damage. It could have been much worse.