The Football

Mourinho says he’s not confident of de Gea staying. Is he on some kind of positivity hotline to @unclepuncle?

1 Like

My sporting information hotline is fully subscribed and I doubt even Jose could afford the annual subscription - natch.:sunglasses:

When the Dutchman signed for a world-record £75m, Warnock suggested Cardiff’s Sol Bamba was a better defender.

“I think I’d been drinking if I’m honest,” said Warnock when reminded of his comment.

"What I meant was if Van Dijk was in our team, you’d see if he was a good defender. He doesn’t have to defend that much in Liverpool’s team because they’re usually in the other half.

"I think they’ve improved with the players they’ve brought in.

“I’m delighted Van Dijk is playing like he is because I think we could have bought him at Palace for £6m but my chief scout said he was too slow. I think he’s still in a job as well! So it just shows you what opinions are about.”

Warnock’s an enormous cunt, but this made me laugh.

1 Like

I wish he would grow some eyebrows. The pencilled in wierd skin fold thing he has going on makes him look like some half made up pantomime dame.

An annoying cunt without eyebrows is just provocation beyond provocation…:rage:

I remember watching Warnock play for Hartlepool, he was always well thought of. Pretty decent player at that level.

He’s just annoying now though.

Why the Colin nickname?

I’ve seen him in Tavistock a couple of times. I think he bought property down here when he was managing Argyle. He also brought Cardiff down here for a pre season game v Tavistock in July.

Why not? He is an utter wanker.

1 Like

Atb to Glenn hoddle :+1:

1 Like

Might be a dire pundit but he was a great footballer and best manager England had for ages.

Get well soon.

2 Likes

The one against Man Utd was awesome.

Like Le Tiss, his limited number of England caps says everything that is wrong with modern football.

1 Like

I have fond memories of a screamer he scored at Anfield from about 30 yards out.

1 Like

Be quiet.:zipper_mouth_face:

Yes,remember even the kop applauding it

2nd goal on this;

1 Like

Ha ha! Fat chance of that… :fu:

Bang average imo.:pensive:

They had some team then
Hazard,Archibald,Ardilles,Hoddle etc

1 Like

And yet he wasn’t the first name on the teamsheet for England. Unbelievable.:weary:

1 Like

What a first touch

1 Like

Is their one current England player that would even think of trying to score like that, let alone having the ability to pull it off.

Answer - No.:frowning: