The Football

Great goal

tee hee!

Incredible

3 minutes to go. Theyā€™ll probably still blow it.

Jesus, what a fucking nobhead. I hope someone gives him a smack.

Really thought they had no chance, but they hung on in the first half and it was a very spirited fightback in the end.

My question is, if they can play like that after going behind, why canā€™t they do it from the start?

Donā€™t know but you can guarantee theyā€™ll start slowly against City & the game may be gone before they wake up.

Mourinhoā€™s antics were similar to his gallop along the touchline when Porto got a result at OT years ago. Actually a lot worse. He hasnā€™t learned anything. Heā€™s still a trolling cnut.

1 Like

That was a really great result for United and Jose. He keeps coming back!

Like a bad smell

1 Like

Any truth in the rumour that LFC is for sale for Ā£2Bn ?

1 Like

They say everyoneā€™s got a price. 2bn is double a figure I saw three months ago.

Sounds as if Forbes valued it at $1.9 Bn, 3 months ago so $2Bn now may be about right. ie Ā£1.5Bn.

Youā€™ll have to hope (as I do re Utd) that the House of Saud doesnā€™t take an interest.

4 Likes

Presumably they have reached the same conclusion as me about our short / medium term prospects and so want to get out while they can still make a profit.:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well, after some really dodgy performances recently Deano has got Villa playing much faster and on the front foot - great 3 nil win at Pride Park today - take that Roland Rat :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

Barca losing 0-2 at home.

Yay, well done Everton :smiley:

Canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this but ā€¦come on Utd !! :grin: