The Football

Man Utd

4-3-3

Subs

No hope of quick ball with Matic and Lollypop playing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

United lucky to be only one down at half-time.

Will City regret not taking their chances - hope not as I have 3-0 in the predictor.

United have done pretty well. Considering how comprehensively they’ve been outplayed, 1-0 is decent.

I don’t see them changing tactics until the last 15 mins if they can keep it to just the 1 goal deficit.

Jose will prove Utd can attack 2nd half. Then they will go back to containing the next team they play

Proper goal.

Rather gifted to them by United - Jose will be fuming.

2-1 game on.

1 Like

The Arse losing at home 0-1.

Game over

Man City, who can stop them?

Liverpool,if they start to play like last season are the only team with half a chance.

1 Like

Nobody.

Joe Cole retired today. I thought he retired in 2010 :drum: :

2 Likes

Heard him on the radio last year i think.
Was playing in the states,came over as a really decent bloke.

Always feel he under achieved for some reason.

That’ll be his playing career of what he actually did versus the talent and potential he appeared to have.

2 Likes

I probably saw the majority of games he played at Upton Park, as I had a season ticket then. I always feel he under achieved too but reckon he never found his true role, either at West Ham, Chelsea, or where ever. I think he played as a number 10, centrally in the West Ham youth team but was a winger thereafter. He was fantastic at times though, tricky and great passing range.

2 Likes

Nothing more needs to be added…great player.

3 Likes

My mates met him and his wife in the Stockpot on the Kings Road a couple of years ago. He was so open and friendly that they sat and chatted to him for over 2 hours. Top top guy.

1 Like

When he played for Jose at Chelsea he had to track back and defend, that was not his game

I dunno, he managed to marry that beautiful singer Cheryl from Girls Aloud…:wink: