The Football

1 Like

Feck! I had Burnley to win 2-0 tonight.

:disappointed:

Thought it had 0-0 written all over it - though my other forecasts this weekend were just as bad.:tired_face:

NB: Just checked and seems I went for 2-1 Burnley - still wrong.:unamused:

Hutton is a donkey and a cunt but that was a half decent effort. :grin:

Comparing Hutton to Maradona is a bit like comparing a Redcar Donkey to Nijinsky.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well itā€™s better than a picture of a jockey on a ballet dancerā€™s back in the final furlong of the Derby

1 Like

Rafa wins three on the spin with that squad. That stupid fat cunt Ashley doesnā€™t know heā€™s born.

4 Likes

Well if that is the case, why donā€™t you practice your first touch and lose the fucking weight you have gained over the last six months? Divvy

Please, please Roma win tonight.

The question is, do I watch United pathetically lose 1-0 tonight or do I watch Juve?

I really donā€™t mind, Bob. You can choose.

Matic and lollipop, FFS.

Rashford is never going to get any ball.

Hope you managed to stay awake long enough to see the lollipop score the winner.

1 Like

Comfortable win, cruising serenely into the knock out rounds. Where weā€™ll be knocked out.

I turned it off at half time, I was in danger of death by boredom :wink:

Read that earlier. His stepdad sounds like a right cunt

Canā€™t believe the game Iā€™m witnessing at Villa Park - 20 minutes in and itā€™s 3-2 to Forest.

Yessss! Tammy Abraham first half hat trick @chelseadave

1 Like

2nd best to everthing here. Not being helped by the ref who is going to Qatar on his holidays next year, it seems.