The Gentleman's Nap -

You’d hope they had the wherewithal & materials to knock a couple of those up ‘in house’ rather than outsourcing the job.

Bob I applaud you - This is most excellent work - Hit them with some napping statistics on health and productivity - I would be happy to offer some seriously questionable data!

I shall bamboozle them with graphs, they are Project folk and get moist with graphs. A few technical terms such as REM will suffice but I may come back for user experiences. Those based on not having tried the pods at all would be most welcome.

I should add that I have already succeeded in applying feng shui to my part of the open plan office, haven’t got a clue what i’m doing but others are wanting to copy. Fun must be had at work.

3 Likes

The world needs more hero’s

Excellent and advanced workplace trolling Bob!

1 Like

And fewer grammar trolls with their random apostrophes…:angry:

2 Likes

Have you volunteered for the pilot?

The dastards!

Sorted.

5 Likes

The campaign ‘Snoozing not loosing’ is underway

5 Likes

New Napovations!

Felt flap Lab-Yah! - felt nap flaps.

Fuck Audiophile cafe’s here comes…
Casper’s The Dreamery Nap Club - New York City’s Soho neighborhood (196 Mercer St), the space offers nine private nooks you can book for 45 minute blocks — the perfect amount of time for a cat nap between meetings, or just because. 45-minute decompression session for $25

Electric water heat cooler - A twist of peril for your schluntzing Sirs?
chiliPAD Sleep System. Water piped through the pad lets you adjust the temperature—whether you’re a hot or cold sleeper, you can choose what works for you. So stupid it’s a must for the serious napper.

There are a bunch of Gentlemen of ‘a certain age’ who upon looking at the chiliPAD Sleep System might be excited at the chance to upgrade to such a full-foo cholostomy bag. Bung in a Schumann resonator and you are on to a sure-fire money maker.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking: I could make one of those.

Not enough spent to fool yourself into ‘cracked it end game denial’?

For £30 we can send you a nap plaster"

How about the ‘techno Rambo’ headband

" Muse S Brain Sensing Headband. This sleep gadget gives real-time feedback on your heart rate, breathing, and body movements. You’ll also get soothing voice guidance during the Go-To-Sleep support."

Not got enough wind up you yet?
Probably the best of the lot, Imagine the immature joy of ‘grenading’ your partner perfectly every time! with this bFan Air Cooling Bed Fan - you can!

Cool the air in your bed for a better night’s sleep with the bFan Air Cooling Bed Fan. This bedtime gadget moves hot air away from your body and out of your bed, and then it replaces it with cold air.

2 Likes

That’s how I’ve slept since the 90s

Wow - perfect for a dutch oven :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

I admire and cherish this thread. I no longer really Believe in sleep, I have lost faith in it, and it in me. We are estranged, and it hurts, but all good things must come to an end, it is true… These tricks and gimmicks are like transmissions from an alternative reality - I have no idea how some of this is even possible, to me many of them look like a certain way to prevent sleep - but no matter: enjoy them! You blessed souls.

2 Likes

https://sleepyti.me/

I resurrect this thread with… SCIENCE!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/afternoon-naps-are-good-for-you_uk_600e9a1dc5b6d64153ad6cfd

2 Likes

I tried an afternoon nap a few weeks back with a nice gentle mind slowing you tube vid only to be battered by an advert half way through

uBlock Origin extension for your browser.

Goodbye ads, hello naps.

3 Likes