The Milk Float Thread

Will it fit in your drive?

Scratch that… wil it fit in any of your streets? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Camping mode!

2 Likes

LOL, that is literally the car Homer designs.

3 Likes

The Tesla 3 is now dead to me.
When is that available :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oops

Wifey has threatened quite stringent sanctions if I even think about placing an order :sob:

1 Like

Whereas Louise is asking when can we order one :grinning:

1 Like

Come on, with a vehicle like that who needs a wife.

It may not have helped when I said it looked far more poorly put together than some of the last minute rush job prototypes I produced 20 years ago :smile:

1 Like

Interesting read

https://www.rensmart.com/Calculators/KWH-to-CO2

Depends where you are. Plus I can’t tell if they are including the co2 from the production and transport of the fuel used as well.

And way different to what I hear from the people I know who are actually involved in automotive design.

A lot of these studies seem to have a very narrow focus. I guess it all gets much harder with a few more factors thrown in.

I read that earlier, it really came across as from someone with an axe to grind, while purporting to come from a scientist.

Specific issues are that (1) moving emissions from cities is a good thing even if there is no direct benefit to the worldwide emissions, and (2) the electricity generation is rapidly moving towards renewables, so basing it on current grid is not useful for decisions on cars that will last 10+ years.

I know I’m an EV fanboy, but that article was shit.

1 Like
1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Why does it always look like an AR game/Render

The Capricorn One of motor vehicles :smiley:

1 Like

All the memes.

Styling by Innuous…

1 Like