The Milk Float Thread

Find out who is doing your local cannabis grows, and they will be an invaluable source of information on how to hack into the mains and run a cable from anywhere.

Thank me later.

I’ve just bought a Hyundai Iconiq Premium SE :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Have you sold the i3, or is this a 2nd car?

Sold the i3, great car but just too small, the range is also poor and the range extender a bit of a faff.

I collect it next week, used but very nice.Screenshot_20210407-162242~3

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Pick Ozzy a driving shed

Liking the look of this…

2 Likes

Looks ace but, Jesus H Christ on an eco- spacehopper, have you ever read such corporate marketing speech twattery ?

You mean

Adjacent to the digital gauge cluster is a metal insert that can accommodate a multi-purpose tray holder

doesn’t inspire wonder in you?

I tried and I tried :frowning:

But, but, FRACTAL WHEELS!!!

Never got beyond that first EP that Steve Lamacq liked.

4 Likes

Yes, much more to my taste than the Kia EV6.

Looks cool from multiple angles, which is a rarity these days, and very close to the concept car in execution.

it looks interesting. I’ve had a few Hyundai’s on hire for road trips and they’ve always been well featured and nice to drive, and comfy. but rather unexciting to drive

And on a whole different level we had one of these

https://www.ecollectrcv.co.uk/
picking up our garden bin this morning.

2 Likes

There’s two on test in Milton Keynes. Slightly disappointed to find they are no quieter operationally than the ordinary ones; the notion of STEALTH BINS will have to wait.

From the early test drives on YT, looks like it will be a pretty special car when it’s launched. Consumption figures seem excellent for such a massive lump. Huge range (for an EV). S-Class comfort levels.

1 Like

And in further adventures in commercial EV, I ended up talking through stuff (ZapMap, charger types, charging rate in miles/hr) with someone who has been given a Kangoo ZE33 van by their company. They were trying to charge up on the 3kW Tesco charger, the display was saying 8 hours charge time remaining and he needed to get to Cov.

No DC charging on it which, given that it is presumably based on the Zoe, is a little surprising.

1 Like

I think it’s an option on the Zoe. I struggle to understand how anyone could sell a car without the ability to charge fully in under half a working day.

2 Likes