The Milk Float Thread

Yeah, have ordered a Harvi because of where the inverter is in relation to the solar feed.

1 Like

My county council appointed Polar (now BP Pulse) to put in street chargers. Parking spaces provided all worked. About a week ago they were all taped up and no longer work. Bit of a drag for those of us without the ability to charge at home!

I wonder if some contract came to an end at the end of the financial year and someone overlooked extending or renewing it. In the old days your could get the local newspaper onto it but most of those donā€™t do much journalism anymore.

You could just run an extension lead down the front path and across the pavement couldnā€™t you?

Quite smart that Tesla Model 3

Find out who is doing your local cannabis grows, and they will be an invaluable source of information on how to hack into the mains and run a cable from anywhere.

Thank me later.

Iā€™ve just bought a Hyundai Iconiq Premium SE :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Have you sold the i3, or is this a 2nd car?

Sold the i3, great car but just too small, the range is also poor and the range extender a bit of a faff.

I collect it next week, used but very nice.Screenshot_20210407-162242~3

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Pick Ozzy a driving shed

Liking the look of thisā€¦

2 Likes

Looks ace but, Jesus H Christ on an eco- spacehopper, have you ever read such corporate marketing speech twattery ?

You mean

Adjacent to the digital gauge cluster is a metal insert that can accommodate a multi-purpose tray holder

doesnā€™t inspire wonder in you?

I tried and I tried :frowning:

But, but, FRACTAL WHEELS!!!

Never got beyond that first EP that Steve Lamacq liked.

4 Likes

Yes, much more to my taste than the Kia EV6.

Looks cool from multiple angles, which is a rarity these days, and very close to the concept car in execution.

it looks interesting. Iā€™ve had a few Hyundaiā€™s on hire for road trips and theyā€™ve always been well featured and nice to drive, and comfy. but rather unexciting to drive