The Milk Float Thread

Or putting a WiFi aerial thingy in the charge point thingy?

Que?

33 Likes

In the bestest colour.

1 Like

17 ½ months, deposit to pickup then foggy for the drive home.

This afternoon however…

2 Likes

Interesting that the arch guards are far less obtrusive in reality than they appear on the configurator (which I may or may not spend far too much time dicking about with). Looks great, I hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Looks fantastic!

1 Like

Lovely …green with envy .

2 Likes

Looks superb Frank :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

What size wheels are they?

Also, did you get the 79 or 94 kwa battery?

1 Like

Wow looks great, congrats.

1 Like

Perfectly respectable vehicle Sir :champagne:

1 Like

Thread won.

Those rims do indeed look fantastic, albeit I have a vague memory of what you said they cost on the configurator :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Very nice, Frank.

1 Like

Lovely colour.

1 Like

That looks a cracker!

Just had the text, our i4 arrives at the dealer on the 12th! Got the Zappi charger installed and setup, just need to look at the energy contract!

3 Likes

Octopus Go, now wait for the pile on of referral code offers.

They are 21” Jim and the Cross Turismo is only available with the bigger battery. Just as well I’d have debated with myself for a very long time if the extra range was worth the weight - I am inclined to think for my use it isn’t but on the few times I go on a long enough journey I’ll appreciate it.

3 Likes

The thing was I like them far more than any other choice so decided to ignore the price - I’ll keep the car 6 years + if it is reliable.

BMW have now been added to the supported (beta) Intelligent Octopus integrations. It’s a better deal than Go.

3 Likes

Haha, watching the first 5 minutes of this in stitches

1 Like