:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Why does it always look like an AR game/Render

The Capricorn One of motor vehicles :smiley:

1 Like

All the memes.

Styling by Innuous…

1 Like

I really hope it makes it, unsanitised, into production and works for him.

He is doing more than anybody to push the barriers in e-vehicle and battery technology. Even the radical design is good for the industry.

Styling by MS Paint

God I want one.

1 Like

A few mutterings about the steering wheel design being illegal in some markets, but I don’t think much else will change.

I don’t think I have ever lusted over a vehicle as much. Wants it.

The Model 3 is dead to me now.

A few people seem to be suggesting that, in Europe at least, more of the front and rear lighting needs to be visible from the side but I’m sure that this could be addressed without losing the sheer insanity of it.

If he changes the styling as little as feasibly possible, he’ll dominate the pick-up market in no time.

I’m more interested if this is a one-off or the start of a piece of really interesting phase of design language from them. I have no desire (or budget) to own this thing. If elements of it could make the Model 3 (and smaller future models) look less tragically uninteresting though, I’m all for it.

1 Like

It would do the whole industry good if this thing was really successful and, I would imagine, surely lead to Tesla adopting some of it’s design cues for their road cars.

I fucking sincerely hope not :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

3 Likes

Did your mother never teach you grammar?

1 Like

No, she left school at 13…:smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes