The President Trump Fuck Up Thread

This should be a busy thread, at least one fuck up a day expected.

Trump is currently thanking his parents who were ‘great, great people’ -

On Memorial Day in 1927, a riot erupted between supporters of Benito Mussolini’s Italian Fascism and the Ku Klux Klan;
the Klan’s stated purpose to march was that “Native-born Protestant
Americans” were being “assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City.”[7] In NYC’s Queens
borough, Fred Trump (Father) was one of seven men who were arrested on the day
"on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do
so."[7] One article on the riot, written in the Long Island Daily Press,
stated that all seven arrestees were wearing Klan attire, leading some
to speculate that Fred may have been a member of the KKK.

The Dollar will weaken against the pound…

Oh hang on… lol…

The Peso is crashing, looks like the boarders are going to be busy - Go Trump

2 Likes

I reckon they must be shitting themselves in the EU now, they’ll be riots in the streets soon for a mass leaving! Lol.

1 Like

I bet May’s pussy is quivering

1 Like

It’ll be fine. Just as long as he doesn’t do any of that stuff he promised to do, it’ll be fine. His problem is that with control of Congress he’ll have no explanation for non-delivery.

I wonder if Congress is wishing it had been a bit more grown up with Obama ?

They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind.

VB

Two possibilities:

1. They’ve elected a bullshitter who can’t and won’t do what he promised/threatened.
  2. They’ve elected a dangerously unpredictable demagogue who threatens the whole world.

My guess is that it’s somewhere in between. He’s a dangerously unpredictable bullshitter.

1 Like

I can see a stepping up of anti-ISIS support by the USA and a big wall to the south of Texas. Lots and lots of Mexican’s will now jump across the boarder to Mexico and California before the clamp down next year.

The wall will never happen, the damage will be from him cancelling trade agreements and imposing huge import taxes.

… and emboldening Putin if the national security people let him. Although to be fair that won’t hurt America directly in the (very) short term.

VB

Curiously, Trump may go for full legalization and taxation of the Pot trade. This will generate money “Because I’m really really incredible at that” and nullify to his twuntish potato moves.

Suggest we move this to the lounge? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

For some reason, I’ve had this stuck in my head since about 5 this morning.

US stock markets have soared - Trump is the saviour.

1 Like

Yay :unamused:

Nah. Trump isn’t a nihilist. He’s all for money and power and status. He’ll want to leave a glorious legacy.

But it will probably be shite. https://storify.com/DemFromCT/kurt-eichenwald

“I could go on many more tweets listing Trump’s business failures. It’d be easier to list the Trump businesses that haven’t failed.”

Libel threat from Trump?

1 Like