The President Trump Fuck Up Thread

This ^^^^^^^šŸ‘
He is our only hope

I like this Donald fellaā€¦A lot.

xxx

Me to,think he will do some fantastic stuff over the coming years.

Have any studies been done as to whether a nuclear strike has an effect on Global warming?

He may use this a means of passing the buck if the weather gets a bit warm.

It definitely causes local warming.

It would appear that the appointment of Bannon wasnā€™t quite racist enough for Trump, so heā€™s appointing Sessions as his AG. This is the man who was blocked from being a federal judge by the US Senate for being way too racist, even for mid-eighties Alabama.

2 Likes

Mr Trumpā€™s latest picks were praised on Twitter by David Duke, former leader of the white supremacist KKK group.

LOL, so much for draining the swamp. Every one of Trumpā€™s appointees so far is a career hack or lobbyist.
All the talk of Rudolph Giuliani as AG was scary enough, but this racist cunt is far worse.
And heā€™s freakishly tiny . . . he should be forced to wear one of those giant novelty foam cowboy hats at all times.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œProfessor_Chaos, post:69, topic:318, full:trueā€]
LOL, so much for draining the swamp. Every one of Trumpā€™s appointees so far is a career hack or lobbyist.[/quote]

Youā€™ve got to give the man credit for consistency though. As far as I can tell he has absolutely consistently broken each campaign promise, one by one, as theyā€™ve arisen. Draining the swamp is just the latest.

Appointed to make The Donaldā€™s hands look big ?

VB

With all his pre election promises, the important question isā€¦

Will Trump follow through?.

I tha tha tha tha tha tha thaaaaaang yaow.

2 Likes

The Orange doesnā€™t fall far from the tree

1 Like

I was trying to find that. Trump Snr was allegedly arrested at a protest that could charitably be described as racist at one stage. You know you are in trouble when a guy deemed to be too racist for Alabama gets the gig. And as for the VP, he seems like a tool of the lowest order as well as a religious nut job.

We live in interesting timesā€¦:anguished:

The Democrats need to run Oprah - As Michael More points out the Republicans seem to be on a winning streak with Regan, Arnie and ā€˜The Great White Orangeā€™. Perhaps people buy peopleā€¦ Perhaps policies, manifestos and competence are no longer valued by consumers of infotainment. Perhaps the proletariat just likes a good show? Certainly the media have ready made stories for ā€˜celebticiansā€™ Perhaps the political malaise mantra of ā€˜nothing ever changesā€™ feeds this circus further? Perhaps all that is required is the right script?

Celebticians have the following going for them:

1. As trained pretenders / actors they can own the stage
  2. They have a ready made fan base - They are known (Trusted in a different way to common or garden politicians)
  3. Charisma (OK my argument fades a little in light of Regan)
  4. They are used to following a Director.
  5. They are used to self promotion.
  6. The Cultural rot denoting Celebrity as success.

It comes to something when people buy into actors and celebrities who by definition are ā€˜illusionistsā€™ over politicians. That said the republicans understand the mouthpiece is a patsy - a small but significant point

3 Likes
1 Like

http://allday.com/post/10704-woman-runs-over-her-husband-with-an-suv-after-learning-he-voted-for-trump/

Sounds like a good enough reason to me.

Mrs redknapp didnā€™t even vote trump and Harry drove over her.

2 Likes

Full potato
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1495761/Harvey-blames-potato-feast-for-freak-accident.html

2 Likes

Totally believable, but top style marks for a jacket potato addiction cover story.