The President Trump Fuck Up Thread

It’s a kind of in joke. Aberdonians have a reputation for being insular.

The headline in the local rag for the Titanic was (allegedly) “Local man dies at sea”.

His cabinet willbe interesting.

I suppose Peter Belt is free also?

Isn’t he dead? - not that such a detail would be important to Trump

Would that matter?

So, Trumps transition team contains all of his adult children, even though they are supposed to be running his companies in a blind trust.

He really doesn’t understand what the fuck a blind trust is.

Farage FFS

1 Like
5 Likes

Brilliant

Very much this. Swaggering about in New York.

Utter cunt. I see a lot of mr cat in that fucker… just refuses to disappear.

2 Likes

Now come on, Farage is an utter class A cunt of the first water, but pussy boy is in a league of his own << :punch:>>

Brilliant.

Russians and FBI interfered with our election. You gonna accept that or fight back? #TheResistance #NotMyPresident pic.twitter.com/7pOMyeed1H

— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) 10 November 2016

To be honest I suspect Farage has more going on up top than the rancid moggy.

So Brexit, now this… Is this the end for the Liberal elite?

I expect it will go left with a Corbyn win at the next election.

I expect trump to go towards the centre right and piss off millions for not building the wall and banning muslims.The extreme right will hold him to his ridiculous claims he made in the run up to the election.

Lol @ Trump already rowing back on his promises…

Had to really. They just weren’t actually do-able.

Where have we seen that before I wonder ?

I think there was a campaigning mentalist Trump & the real Trump. Trouble is a lot of people voted for the mentalist & may be disappointed by the reality.

Indeed, but the fucknuggets who voted for him don’t have the mental capacity to do the analysis to reach that conclusion. Most of then believe in magic - creationism and the like…