The secret diary of Elon Musk and other fuckery

sensu lato - ‘in the wide(st) sense’

3 Likes

Literally.

2 Likes

A surprisingly large number, and not all of them resemble that photo or shop at Walmart. I was shocked by some of the people I know who came out in support of him.

14 Likes
1 Like

9 Likes

When you’re so desperate for validation and attention you buddy-up with paedophiles - core Republican voters too, of course…

FFS

Like father like son eh?

4 Likes

“Not sure which part is the most catastrophically stupid. Setting fire to yourself, or trying to run away from your own trousers.”

:rofl:

8 Likes

Now I’m fancying barbecue and it’s your fault.

2 Likes

Can’t see how any companies would go near them for advertising after that.

Spotify lost $2 billion over the whole Josh Rogan covid thing.

1 Like

The sooner it dies the better at this point.

Leave it to the conspiracy theorists, QAnon fucks and bots, put a fence around it and fill it with concrete.

4 Likes

Hopefully investors will also think twice in future about putting money into Elon based empty fuckwittery.

2 Likes

Yes, I think his “genius” had been well and truly exposed. Emperors/clothes/stuff.

His main skill set is being the right place at the right time which, to be fair, is quite useful.

1 Like

He’s good at concepts and getting people to finance him on this basis.

The actual development and realisation of these ideas, and leading / managing an enterprise - not so much!

He depends on other talented people to work extremely hard and do this for him - the problem being he doesn’t value them, or frankly anyone else who he depends on. He’s basically a tech mill-owner.

9 Likes

And extracting large amounts in government grants by all accounts - again, a very useful skill

Can we hack it and make him a decent human being? :thinking:

1 Like