The secret diary of Elon Musk and other fuckery

1 Like

Yes! This!

The Harry Brown film quote comes to mind…

“He’s a cunt, his dad was a cunt, and he’ll have lots of cunty kids”

I playing tennis match today. Kid (27 year old), broke a string.
Spare racquet not as good​:tennis::grinning:

I could not resist Harry’s quote

“You failed to maintain your weapon, son!”

I do quite a passable drole Michael Caine impression.

Might have to rewatch that film now😂

4 Likes

you’re doing a very good chumpy impression at the moment.

8 Likes

Enjoy tennis safely/responsibly

8 Likes

Or from In Bruges…

Harry, let’s face it. And I’m not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you’re a cunt. You’re a cunt now, and you’ve always been a cunt. And the only thing that’s going to change is that you’re going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

4 Likes

6-1, 6-3 to me😉

Oh well I can’t get logged into twitter on my laptop now as the two set verification isn’t working. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The guy loved the Harry Brown film, so it went down fine.

1 Like

Gone full potato.

5 Likes
1 Like

I love how Musk steals content from his own users and gets a million likes. Why would you post funny stuff on there now?

so his own account has neither a blue tick nor an Official tag? Do we just have to assume that stupid posts mean it must be him then?

I do kinda love how he has awful taste, very poor judgement, and no business sense whatsoever - he really should be my kinda guy…

s/funny/any

Indeed. He could have retweeted or otherwise credited the creator. But he didn’t.

It’s pretty clear at this point that he has no idea how Twitter works.

Should change his name to El Destructo or something.

I love that every few hours, some random fanboy will come up with a long thread about what Musk is trying to do, and why it’s absolute genius.

1 Like

There are also people (s.l.) who think Donald Trump was a good president and should get another go.

God needs to kill us all now - there is no hope for humanity.

Please excuse my ignorance but what is the meaning of the above?