The shit that does merit its own thread

Wait till she comes across reel to reel types, :rofl:

5 Likes

2 Likes

A food article, this. As an aside, there are many reasons I don’t speak to the parents anymore…

The music is brilliant! Any clues as to artists? These BTF productions were brilliant. Not sure anything like this is produced anymore…

https://youtu.be/gWKTKeglnPg

1 Like

It looks like I will be stranded in central Bristol on Friday night.

Any suggestions please for indian food / street food / something tasty appropriate for a bloke on his own?

Thanks in advance.

We ended up in the Tikka Flame which was perfectly adequate but I think we could have done better had we not been mob handed and late on a Sunday during Covid lockdown.
Maybe revive the thread for updates

1 Like

If it ain’t broke…

8 Likes

I assume the noises when he walked across the room at the beginning was his arse twitching…

1 Like

Excellent sparks ! Finely divided metals are often pyrophoric - I guess that was iron, or maybe even aluminium.

Uranium or dont waste my time😁

1 Like

Bit of a bugger to melt without setting it on fire, I’m told …

Exactly. I worked with a fella back in the early 80s who had started his career as a machinist at a weapons facility. He used to machine the stuff, the swarf would ignite :grin:

1 Like

All the safety precautions :grin:

6 Likes
2 Likes

So what would you do with 44bn? Help people? Fund research to end diseases? Go on a massive bender?
Naf, fuck it…

BBC News - Twitter board agrees to $44bn takeover by Elon Musk

1 Like

Fascinating! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Reality show

4 Likes

There are so, so many TV shows (and instagram, tiktok et etc) that basically come down to ‘look at me/us, look what I/we have that you don’t’. Generates so much envy and jealousy.