The non dark brown stuff can go for good money
Really living the working class hero thing there.
Going looking at shotguns later too, and in an exemplary example of Class Traitoring, I’m going to a Cuntry and Game fair at the weekend.
Feck, no morals left. Thought of voting Tory ?
Breaking the picket line on horseback toting a shotgun would quickly earn you a certain cachet with the chattering classes at the country fair. ![]()
Trying to fill in an online form and a little red window kept flashing up and then disappearing before I had a chance to read it.
Eventually, by adding and removing letters slowly, I discovered that it didn’t like the word “assets” ![]()

Have you tried other words?
it was ok with “a proportion of by backside”.
What happens when you type ‘greetings from Scunthorpe…”
One of the benefits of the rise of AI is that it ignores the word “Scunthorpe”, as it knows no-one would ever go to there on-purpose, and certainly not greet anyone else from there.
I found this amusing. My thoughts are with the Bus Shelter at this time.
Have you had an accident lately?
Call an adviser now! ![]()
Typical. You wait all day for a twat to fall off a bus stop roof, then eight fall off at once.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

