The shit that does merit its own thread

Possibly, I thought it was intent to kill your target and not innocent bystanders

I’ve had a good think, I can’t call accidental killing “murder”

Are you on the fcking glue tonight? Firing a gun at people is not accidental killing.

1 Like

I think it is.

What happens if I punch you with the intention to knock you out but you hit your head on the kerb and die.

Is that murder?

Think a mod needs to change my tagline from human spam to 2easy2troll.

nah spam is goooood

Yes

Falling over and hitting your head is reasonably foreseeable from a punch intended to knock out. You would be fully liable for all harm that ensued.

It’s really funny how wrong you consistently are on this thread tbh :grin:

Clearly this is not true. You had a long think. In your case, there appears to be a considerable difference.

Transferred Malice. That’s part of what you are in about.
Murder is intent to cause serious harm.
Attempt murder is a harder to prove offence as it is intent to kill.
Legal quirk.

You just need intent to cause serious harm and then a death. Carrying and firing a gun usually helps a jury find that intent very easily.

Manslaughter is more around being reckless or otherwise criminal.

Whatever the charge, I admire the police. They’ve chipped away at the criminal underworld slowly but surely, pissed them off an ever quiet and non revealing sub society, until they’ve got sufficient evidence to charge… I would imagine this name has been known for quite a while, patience is a virtue.

1 Like

You always that hard of thinking or just making an effort today?

Covers it all.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/homicide-murder-and-manslaughter

Must admit I hadn’t realised manslaughter could be a verdict to a murder charge, always thought it was a separate charge only.

This will have the Fail readership frothing

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
7 Likes

He might have got a place in my old pub team👍

1 Like

I reckon I could’ve put this one straight in with a bit of side.

But then I wouldn’t have left the triangle on the table in the first place :grinning:

6 Likes

This autumn’s moth damage bill: one jacket mildly chewed, but still useable.

Better than the two jackets and four pairs of trousers only fit for the bin of a couple of years ago, I guess :neutral_face:

I have the same. But mine is due to fat cunt reasons, not meuths

2 Likes