The shit that does merit its own thread

And don’t speed in France :+1:

5 Likes

What kind of idiot would do that?

2 Likes

I got up to 6 for stupid reasons.
The points have expired but I still have to declare them so the insurance company can screw me for another year

Indeed. More to the point, who would do that then post it on Soshal Meedya.

Not that anybody remembers stuff, anyway.

More of this sort of thing . . .

2 Likes

Speaking of which; these cunts have probably caught some people out when the M25 is fucked …

Just don’t expect to travel at motorway speeds.

1 Like

20-30mph on the adjacent stretch of the M25- if you are lucky !
:joy:

1 Like

Patience is a virtue:

6 Likes

11 Likes

Liked this

10 Likes

Not sure if this could be murder, that could be a get out, shouldn’t it be manslaughter???

The gunman continued shooting and fatally hit Olivia. Neither man was known to the family.

If you are deliberately firing a gun in the direction of people then I’m not sure manslaughter should apply. I doubt very much the guy deliberately tried to kill a child but the actions he took were so reckless it cannot be considered unintentional. Hope the cunt burns in hell, his prison life is miserable and filled with pain and fear on a daily basis.
I do wonder what the hell the mum was thinking when she decided to go open the door with her child to see what was going on when she heard gunshots.

Murder generally requires a measure of premeditation.
Going out with a loaded gun and being prepared to use it covers the premeditation.
The fact that the victim was not the intended target shouldn’t make any difference, he set out to murder and murder he did.

Of course it is.

That’s difficult because rounds can pas through people and kill others, again the original intent is to kill the target

He was trying to kill someone else, the girl was a victim of circumstance?

Why?

If I pull out a gun and try to shoot you in the head but I’m a shite aim and kill the guy standing next to you that’s still murder is it not?

No.

Murder is killing with intent, that is manslaughter.

You intended to kill me but killed the guy next to me by “accident” or not intentionally, your “intention” was for me.

You are mistaken. It’s about intent to kill, nothing to do with the person who ends up dying, By your logic any mistaken identity killing would be manslaughter, that’s an incorrect interpretation of the law.