The shit that does merit its own thread

(rather than shit the thread up even further)

23 Skidoo!

It only took me four days to remember.

What sense does it make to wear poppies if these sorts of things happen to UK serviceman and -woman?

A familiar tactic, that. I may have recieved similar letters to do with work… Possibly… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely shameful, but no great surprise. What a shithole this country has become.

What a cluster fuck. I wonder where the foreign properties mentioned are. I also see that Portillo’s decision to sell the military housing stock, rent it back and retain liability for any repairs had left the tax payer up to 4 billion pounds worse off. Tory chums in private equity bought them and raked it in. In the meantime the MOD didn’t undertake the repairs.

Cunts, the lot of them.

We really are living in a clusterfuck of corruption.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like
6 Likes
9 Likes

Fascinating! :sunglasses:

Well I thought it was interesting…

1 Like

Ahahahahaha

I might have mentioned that I don’t really like either cars or driving.

Can you see the drive to Waitrose and the drive back? :laughing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I saw that earlier - very good sleuthing.

Anyone with a ‘friend’ in Belgium looking for a new business??

BiL’s father died today.

He’s had a lot of problems and recently started refusing food so it’s no great surprise.

WhatsApp currently going bonkers because of all sorts of things now overlapping with a funeral in Italy. At the very least it looks like we’ll be looking after niece #2 (16 going on 30).

That’s obviously not the case here. Thankyou all for listening and reading! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I saw that article yesterday but thought, I can’t post another link to yet another guardian piece about men with no mates without being deservedly slaughtered for it. So will stick to sniping about unseasonal pastries.

If the Guardian ever finds out about gatherings like Lopwell or Settle we’re stuffed.

3 Likes