The shit that does merit its own thread

@Tons_of_fun avatar badge for you

3 Likes

That’s GLORIOUS :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lads at work decided that the forklift needed a new roof….

2 Likes

It’s the most wonderful time of the year

9 Likes

:kissing:

11 Likes

This has appeared on one of dog walking routes. I’m assuming it is in support of the striking posties. Any ideas?

1 Like

I would hope so.

Sad to see

4 Likes

Very sad,yesterday it was said that he was in hospital for routine checks.

Mrs. S met Pele back in the 70’s, we have his autograph somewhere. She remembers him as being a gentleman, friendly and modest, a chap who was comfortable with himself. Sad news indeed.

5 Likes

Maybe not as serious as first reported
For some reason the link goes back to the article in my previous post.

Quote from update

“The Brazilian football great Pelé posted on Instagram on Saturday evening to say that he is feeling “strong” and “with hope”, after an outpouring of concern online in response to unconfirmed reports that he had been moved to palliative care.”

Hearing that Wild Beer Co in Bristol have gone out of business.

I hope it’s not true and/or I’ve misunderstood.

I bloody love the bar at Wapping Wharf. And did my bit by post :frowning_face:

Do like his stuff, do you know Jago Hazzard and Paul & Rebecca Whitewick? Some similar and different stuff I enjoy :+1:

1 Like

The Whitewicks ring a bell; they did a collaboration with Martin im Staffordshire , I think.

I’ll check out your recommendation! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

(edit) as an aside, [this ] (Report - - Hellingly Hospital, Hellingly - Dec 2008 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk) was the first abandoned building I explored… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes you are right!

Jago is London centric and good short videos lots of underground, trains, trams, buses etc

1 Like

I’ll check Jago out. There used to be some brilliant Urbex sites with extremely well written-and very entertaining- featuring the London amd also Paris Underground Systems…

Links seem to be broken now…:sob:

1 Like