The shit that does merit its own thread

He forgot the extra £50,000 of debt he has now… Britain 2022 truly is a land of opportunity.

1 Like

From what I have read on Dr Cunties Shoe Thread, this should go down well with some fellow Meatmen…

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Pushed through the letterbox today.

At the local charity shop today.

IntellectualPropertySayWha?

Work have issued this years December happines calander. Each day comes complete with happiness advice to…well fuck knows tbh, some mindfulness shite.

Although already late by a few days I will share the remaining happiness titbits with my favourite forum…

'Leave a positive message for someone else to find"

I would like to say it gets better, but i fear not.

There was something like this where I work once.

I may have written the following:

I dream of a time where drivers are no longer blamed for everything amd treated like human beings instead of units of labour.

Not all ‘contributions’ were clean, so it was quietly dropped!

Take Two Taketwoabc GIF by ABC Network

4 Likes

I suggest plundering some/any/all of Sleaford Mods back catalogue.

Eucalyptus? You can fuck off.

etc

2 Likes

“I am positive that you are a knob.”

1 Like

Anything from this song. Which I may have accidentally played loud when the MD visited…

:innocent:

1 Like

I hope you managed to work this one into the conversation

2 Likes

Is this what the MoD has come to? Happiness Calendars? Fuck, I’m almost glad I took VR now.

“You’re not quite as shit as everyone says you are”

2 Likes

“Give kind comments to a many people as possible today”

My mindful is complete until tomorrow’s exciting episode

1 Like

This guy’s son

was, or maybe is, an antiques dealer, in the broadest of terms, in Malvern.

My mother bought a painting that was of some local interest from him which enabled him to go to his father’s funeral.

I believe that he was buried at Arlington, and the conspiracy nuts had been hoping for a deathbed revelation about the JFK assassination :roll_eyes:

Anyhow, after she in turn died we tried to give it it to the local museum (shut), her neighbour the antiques dealer (shut) and ended up taking it to the chazzer, with a hint that they might want to get it valued.

Another of the local antiques grifters turned up at the funeral, and then sidled up at the wake saying “I seem to remember your mother had that painting …” :laughing:

We told him which charity shop to try, with a warning that they might want money for it.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Speaking to the disappointmnet of Evri customers everywhere-

I actually had a brief chat with an Evri courier yesterday, he told me that he can physically deliver about 150-200 packages a day. This seems about right, our parcel duties are based on a delivery rate of 20 packages an hour.

However this guy said recently he’s been turning up to the depot and there’s been over 1000 packages a day allocated to him, and managers really piling on the pressure for couriers to take everything out. Apart from the fact he doesn’t have anything like the time to do this, he can’t actually fit the stuff in his van, which was a lwb Transit.

So you can begin to understand why stuff like your link happen, the pressure on them is fucking immense. And this is the kind of business model Royal Mail have said they want to emulate…

1 Like

Presumably because the customers will go cheap far too often, thereby making a ‘reasonable’ RM uncompetitive :frowning_face:.

1 Like

FFS is this what it’s come to? Whats next, bread by the slice? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Our DPD local chap says he has 3 mins from arrival at any stop . Which is ok but if the map has sent him to the wrong end of the village he has no choice but to random door step the parcel . For some reason our house (just ours on our road) shows up nearly 2 miles away on the dpd map :man_facepalming: