Was touch and go,but Saturday afternoon entertainment for lopwell has been finalised
https://twitter.com/robbfromderby/status/1764063895650504840?s=46
Was touch and go,but Saturday afternoon entertainment for lopwell has been finalised
https://twitter.com/robbfromderby/status/1764063895650504840?s=46
Needs cape
Hope this stays open, this place was fantastic when I lived in whitechapel and I’m not a huge fan of bagels.
Shit. Used to go there often when I worked in the City. Salt beef bagels were fucking delish.
Hanging around outside the shop… ![]()
Everything’s going up.
![]()
I want one of these
Not sure whether @Jim still keeps fish, but maybe he could help an endangered species.
Room heater failed last night. Glad the Amplifier was in use as it would have been bloody cold otherwise!
Clear thinking and no sign of panic. Impressive.
If it happened here someone would be trying to livestream it and get a selfie ![]()
And automatic entry into the Darwin Awards
![]()
A clip appeared on twitter the other day of a couple posing with a large lion they’d just shot somewhere. They’d obviously set up a camera on a tripod nearby to film themselves enjoying their kill. However, another male lion then appears in shot, chases the screaming, fleeing woman (and man) out of view. Growling crunching noises follow then the 2nd male lion lopes back across the camera’s view & away. No sympathy at all for those Darwinians.