The shit that does merit its own thread

Needs more backstory.

It’s probably most accurate to describe me as the “instigator” (as opposed to “organiser” or anything else) of a very big wristwatch event in New York.

At one of the associated events the WSJ’s society correspondent was disappointed (I think he was expecting slebs, not slobs) to find me “leaning insignificantly against a wall at the back”.

Also his photographer was probably expecting a different tone, and ended up catching a raffle prize that was thrown into the crowd square on the nose. She wasn’t best happy either.

4 Likes

To be fair, a Boamigo in the face from long range is going to smart a bit.

4 Likes

It was a belt with a big ol’ cowboy-style metal buckle. I think it genuinely did some damage :grimacing:

It would probably hit someone in the back of the head as everyone would be running away!

1 Like

It would be like throwing an IED into a crowd.

2 Likes

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23cg200&src=typeahead_click

1 Like

SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!

7 Likes

Forecast was a vague 15-30+ CM, there’s easily 20+ now and the storm not expected to let up until the afternoon

Just as well you got your supplies in :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t have to go anywhere today, thank fuck. Toronto rarely gets snow like this, it’s actually kind of nice when you’re snug as a bug :beetle:

2 Likes

LOL, the gaffer just texted me :joy: Just saying hi . . . don’t even think about asking, fatboy :rage:

2 Likes

Is that even a word?:rofl:
That really doesn’t look right

Textified or textification I think

1 Like

Peace settles over the town

22 Likes

Possibly the coolest news reader,

2 Likes

Excellent. Had 6Music on in the office all day yesterday :+1:

1 Like
6 Likes