The shit that does merit its own thread

For years my daughter has been telling me about a village submerged under the local reservoir. I though it was just local bollocks, but seems there was an estate there at one point.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I had a mate whose ambition was to parachute moles into All Souls. I reckon their lawn was tended by people on their hands and knees eliminating the weeds with nail scissors. It made bowling greens look like they’d been ploughed.

If the grass isn’t regularly tended to you can play the guano trick with crocus bulbs. Allegedly.

This cunt! :rage:

Would that be Zuckerberg for presenting a screen which just says

?

2 Likes

Can’t seem to post a normal link that works without having to login :rage:

That’s Facebook videos for you. BTW I did a search and can’t find it anywhere else.

1 Like

How many birds had to shit this out and for how long?! Profit from this helped endow Keble apparently.

Could have done with using that to actually build it rather than brick.

C’est magnifique ! Mais ce n’est pas la gare …

Asks me to sign in but faecesbook can kiss my shiny white arse.

You don’t need a mobile phone either. I got a link to this from another forum where they sorted out one of these sets before it appeared on Antiques Roadshow last week. Worth £10k apparently (or maybe not). Uses a 6L6, among other valves.

Extra points for anyone who can eavesdrop on the exchange (probably fewer people can do this now than can listen in to your smartwhatever).

VB

1 Like

Proper meat man

“My owner can’t keep his dick in his trousers” says PM’s dog

2 Likes

Maybe we should try letting the dog make the PM’s other decisions too ? It sounds like they’re about on a level and the dog would be cheaper to run.

2 Likes
14 Likes

brilliant.

Outcome: people just look for a different thread with “shit” in its title :laughing:

2 Likes