The shit that does merit its own thread

The football will be televised on match of the day at 10pm Saturdays

2 Likes

Just introduced the people in the office to the Florida man (date) thing, as one of them is off there on holiday next year, and the randomly selected date of 16th June did not disappoint.

6 Likes

Never heard of that, thought I’d try it for my birthday. :grinning:

1 Like

His actual surname?

1 Like

Probably :grinning:

9 Likes

Nice to see The Met focusing on the most important things :roll_eyes: Obviously dealing with corruption, racism and other problems is too much bother, but double down on the trivial shit.

1 Like

Takes the heat off ‘Rapey Dave’ and his many chums… Job done.

1 Like

When an horrific murder or rape occurs in the SE the Met provides a useful ready database of likely suspects who’d need to be eliminated from enquiries before then looking more closely at the public to see if one of them might be behind it.

2 Likes

Man buys a cockatoo that’s previously been owned by a metal fan:

https://www.tiktok.com/@bodanrankovic/video/7083980083685346603

2 Likes

10 Likes

This arrived today:

Thought provoking.

1 Like

Our next door neighbours back in the 1990’s were a couple about 10 years younger than us - childhood sweethearts, lovely people. They finally took the plunge and got married. 18 months later he was with another woman and soon after that they were divorced. She, upset every time she saw the new couple in Tesco’s, decided to move away. But not just to a different town - oh no, she relocated (she was a nurse) to the Falkland Islands !

Yesterday we heard from her mum for the first time in 20 years. Among other things we learned that our ex-neighbour is no longer in the Falklands. I guess Stanley must have been a bit too ‘bustling’ and ‘big-city’. Having re-married she moved again and for more than 10 years they’ve been here, or hereabouts !

Wow !

4 Likes

Wonderful place to visit (mosquito/bear repellent notwithstanding) but to hell with living there!

Why are interesting and in-depth progams like this no longer made?:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Well at least we can be thankful they have invented suitcases with wheels since then. :slight_smile:

And trains with ironing boards for seats. :rage:

2 Likes
1 Like

Shit. Literally. Johnny Depp’s face as he tells it :rofl:

Heard the Turd

1 Like