The shit that does merit its own thread

I’m sure I remember 2 chan stuff in the late 70s/80s. Could well be wrong though

They were the darlings of what hifi receiver and home theatre reviews.
Over spec’d and cheaper that rivals.

I’ve got two of their amps in the garage. Replaced by a Denon when 4K etc. arrived.

Yeah I think they dropped out of the UK market for quite some time, and came back with AV stuff.

1 Like
1 Like

Just remembered that I have onyko speakers that I use each day

2 Likes

Remembering Things is overrated :+1:

2 Likes

An interesting take on the past. Interesting to note how poverty was just skimmed over; having said that, it doesn’t feature the whole documentary…

1 Like

Mckarma

4 Likes

What an expensive lunch that was…:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you internet connected wardrobes for almost 2 grand. For when you want to be prevented from putting your coat on because your furniture needs a firmware update.

A number of people in the current government have recieved FPN for breaking the law. Fact…

What kind of fucked up society can see a person having to apologise for telling it how it is?

Bet he isn’t a Tory donor…

2 Likes

More action than many an F1 race.

6 Likes

Beautifully timed to coincide with this being in the headlines -

Yay! Tories!

The eSkootr machines raced by 30 riders from 10 teams weigh some 40kg and feature two six kw motors with top speeds in excess of 100kph :astonished:

A thought provoking article:

From experience, it is bloody horrible when people stare and make unkind comments.

Much less so now, however confidence takes a fucking beating…

2 Likes

Boris and co, and Trump and co have shown the world that it’s perfectly ‘acceptable’ to behave like this. They’re copying their leaders.

One thing I admired about Bernard Manning, I can’t remember him taking the piss regarding disability or the disadvantaged. Which implies this lot are lower than BM.

5 Likes

A government of petty bullies (led by SS Patel) egging on, justifying & excusing fellow bullies to sow more division because that’s how these cunts thrive.

2 Likes

Sub contrabass recorder.

Respect.

6 Likes